The Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe is one of the true pleasures of any Royal Holiday membership. Don’t believe it?
Take four nights, low season, say in June. You’ll pay just 7,124 HC – plus the All-Inclusive – which will set you back another $200 per person.
Believe it or not, there are members who come for 4 days in June – and then return in September for another 4 days. It’s that beautiful.
There’s nothing else like it on the beach in Cancun. Nothing.
An RCI Gold Crown Resort for 2013!
- The 2013 distinction was awarded by Resort Condominiums International Exchange Network, the world’s biggest vacation timeshare exchange network.
- The Gold Crown is bestowed only on properties meeting the highest standard for vacation resorts within the RCI network.
- The award is determined by factors like resort location, demand at the resort, and the levels of quality and luxury at the resort.
- An RCI Gold Crown resort is among the most valuable and highly-sought of any of the thousands of properties in the RCI network.
- Royal Holiday welcomes guests from RCI in addition to those visiting with their Royal Holiday Holiday Credits.
If you haven’t been back to Cancun lately, 2013 may be the year to do it.