Did you know that with your Royal Holiday membership you can enjoy skiing at one of the best ski destinations on the continent?
There’s no doubt that Whistler has everything a snow lover needs. Discover why!
- Even though ski season starts in November and finishes in April, we recommend going in December, January, February, and March when there can be up to 4.5 meters of snowfall
- Part of what makes Whistler so unique is its 3,307 hectares of land that includes ski runs for all levels
- If you like speed, Whistler is home the to the fastest ski run in the world. You can go up to 100 km per hour in a matter of seconds on the Dave Murray Downhill run
- If you prefer to snowboard, there are plenty of ramps to practice on
- There are also 100 km of snowmobile trails to enjoy
- In the spring and summer, Whistler is an ideal place for mountain bike lovers
- For those looking for an adrenaline rush, you can go up to 150 km per hour at an incredible 200 m high on the Rainbow Mountain zip-line
- At the Whistler Sliding Center, you can experience bobsledding alone by trying skeleton, where you can reach speeds of over 100 km per hour
- Whistler also offers exceptional views of snow-capped mountains, frosted trees, frozen lakes and extensive tunnels
Take advantage of ski season by staying at the Westin Resort & Spa Whistler. Prized on two occasions as the best hotel to stay at while you ski in Whistler by the international magazine chain Conde Nast, the Westin Resort & Spa Whistler is truly spectacular.
About the Hotel
- Unbeatable location only a few steps away from Blackcomb and Whistler mountain gondolas
- 400 rooms with a fireplace, flat screen TV, bathtub, kitchen, and incredible mountain views
- Spa and gym
- Family activities
Whistler is an unforgettable destination for adrenaline lovers. Discover the thrill with your Royal Holiday membership!